Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wow how time flies!!

Jackson will be 3 months old tomorrow!! I can't believe that my baby is that old. Time flies!!! It has been such an amazing journey and I can't wait to see all the new things he will do. He is such a good baby. He takes great naps, and goes down by himself. I think he likes his bed. It is a good thing since we paid a lot for that bedding! Here are a few pictures of what we have been up to.There's a lot, so keep scrolling!!

I'm a happy baby!!

Now that is what I call a hair do!!

Look Daddy, I can open my mouth too!!

Jackson thought it would be fun to grab PaPa's nose!!

One of my roomates from college, Tyler, and her little boy Logan, came over to play, well Logan did most of the playing while Jackson slept!

My Mom bought Jackson a sword. It is a little big!

Jackson's first playdate!! I don't think he knew what to do but just look at the crying baby! We had a great time! I think he can make some good friends and it is good for me to get out!!

Jackson's first Super bowl (as you can tell)

Daddy and Jackson just hanging out!!

I love bath time!! Look at all those rolls!

Jackson during tummy time!!

I like to hang out in my baseball hat! I think I look cool!

My Aunt Kim got Jackson a Russian Hat!! He looks soo silly!

Jackson thought he could help PaPa and Daddy fix the car!!

Hanging out with Sarah and her girls. They are such sweet girls!! Jackson was the only boy and loving it!

My Favorite picture of Daddy and Jackson

Jackson and his uncle Shawn playing the drums!

Jackson is not so sure about that hat, but he is glad that his Opa and Lolo came to visit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!!! Thank you!!! He is so cute and of course, you always have him dressed so cute ... I love it. It would be funny to see how many of the same clothes our boys have, I can count at least 3 from your pictures :)

Kyle and Amber said...

Awww! He looks like such a sweet baby! What cute pictures!

Monica Curry said...

it's about time!! haha. I was dying to see recent pictures...but, really I think we need to get Braidy and Jackson together, they would have fun. They kinda remind me of each other. Little, dark, and handsome!