Friday, February 20, 2009

1/4 Birthday = 3 months old!!



Happy 1/4 B-day Jackson!!!

I can't believe that my baby is now 3 months old!! He is the most amazing little guy ever!! I still look at him and think "Wow!! He is mine!!" God has blessed Travis and I with such a sweet and good baby boy!! He is soo happy when he is awake and takes great naps!! I was looking back at pictures when he was first born and I can't believe how much he has changed and how he has changed our world!! I can't picture my life without him! I love going to get him out of his bed in the morning, he always has a huge smile on his face and will talk and tell you all the fun things he dreamed about!! He gets soo excited when you go in to kiss his cheek. He will start to laugh out loud!1 Travis and I get so pumped when he makes those out loud laughs!!--I am sure he is laughing at us!! We have started reading books to him before he goes to bed. He will stare at the pages and watch as you turn them. I took him to the cupcake shop to get the 3 cupcakes for his 1/4 birthday and the ladies in the shop just went on and on about how cute he was!! It sure makes a momma proud when other just rant and rave about your child!! Again, I feel honored that God had allowed me to be Jackson's mom!!

2 comments:

The Wilsons said...

I love how cute and crafty you are! What a great mom Jackson has! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

Happy 1/4 Birthday, Jackson Funk! You and Rynn (but especially you - ha!) sure are growing and pretty soon you two can play together. How fun!!