Monday, December 15, 2008

Sleep?? Who needs sleep??


Jackson will be 4 weeks old on Thursday!! I can't believe it. He is the best ever!! Travis and I are having so much fun with him. At the same time we are having fun we are also somewhat sleep deprived--Travis seems to need way more sleep than I do. There have been a few occasions that I will need help at night. I gently tap Travis and ask him for help. On one occasion, after asking for his help, Travis unplugged his cell phone and handed it to me and rolled over and went back to sleep--as to say call someone else to help!! On the other occasion, I asked Travis to lay Jackson back in his bed. Travis got out of bed without Jackson, pretended to hold a baby, walked to his crib, and laid down his fake baby. Then, I think he began to wake up, he looked at me and said, "I thought I had already had him in my hands" I could not stop laughing while I was still holding Jackson. He is so wonderful that it makes the little sleep we go worth it!!

3 comments:

the Gray's said...

I found your blog on The Cherrys and wanted to see pics of your baby (I'm really not a blog stalker)! He is sooo beautiful. I hope you guys get some sleep and I will see you at church sometime. We still haven't been since Madison has been born.
Jessica

Kyle and Amber said...

Ok, so I am just now getting up to speed with this blogging thing. I couldn't help but look at Monica's link for you and want to look at pictures! Boy this becomes addicting quickly. Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I found your blog!
Still laughing about that last story.